JUST SAY NO!!!

This is the same as the debate which was a while back with the man who said that pilots "get paid too much." Anyone remeber him? Anyway my point is, this is going to be a VERY controversial issue. There are a LOT of pilots who fly for work, and who will be battling this. If this thing actually gets to the point of just saying yes or no, I will be the first person in front of the airline offices with a picket sign saying im against this implementation.

[ QUOTE ]
This is the same as the debate which was a while back with the man who said that pilots "get paid too much." Anyone remeber him? Anyway my point is, this is going to be a VERY controversial issue. There are a LOT of pilots who fly for work, and who will be battling this. If this thing actually gets to the point of just saying yes or no, I will be the first person in front of the airline offices with a picket sign saying im against this implementation.

[/ QUOTE ]

With J-model 130s down from a crew of 5 to a crew of 3, who knows how far this will keep going.
smirk.gif

Back