Just curious

Bog

I know I went for some time without posting pics, but in the last 2 weeks I've been trying to do so again. Does anyone look anymore?

If so, any requests? What I do at work on a daily basis is old and routine to me, which is why I ask. Maybe you want to see the spoilers up, or the flaps down, or what the coffee maker looks like. Lemme know if you want.

-B
rawk.gif

Yeah for awhile there it was pics of your road trip to BNA. People look. If you have a pause let us know you're posting again. Doug skips around when he post's his pics on the road. Keep em coming.

[ QUOTE ]
If so, any requests?

[/ QUOTE ]
I like when you take pics of other planes around you while on the ground.

Thanks for the feedback. Today is MEM - DEN - BNA, so we'll see what I can get. I have quite the nasty 4-day trip coming later this week, with lots of snow and delays, so I'll crank it up again.

-B

Pics of de-icing machine?
Pics of queue for take-off - always awesome to see a nice long line.

And if you are at an airport with multi-operations on the runway, how about a landing plane touching down in front of you just before you get the "taxi into pos and hold" instruction.

Snow on the ground - haven't seen any here in UK for ages!!!
grin.gif

And yes, I check yours and Doug's pics frequently. We love 'em, keep 'em comin'
wink.gif

Any pics in and around the airports are always cool while your taxing, holding, de-icing, .. etc...

but always checking in for any updates.. it's great to get an inside perspective !!

Some shots from altitude. maybe an approach if you can of the runway or something when you arent flying in vmc. action photos are the best

True. Try to keep the photos aviation related. Lots of photos of airplanes, especially the cockpit.

Oh dang Brian change that thing! That's worse than Lloyd's old avatar!

I'll try to get some deicing stuff this week. Should have PLENTY of chances. I snapped that one in ORD, but the lighting was horrible, hence the bad pic.

As for stuff from altitude, maybe one of these days I'll setup a Yahoo folder with my pics from the office. Goodness knows I take enough, and that'd be an easy way for ya'll too see them.

Two days off, then the he!! trip starts Thurs. Snow pics on the way!
banghead.gif

While in flight, step out to the main cabin, ask if anyone knows how to fly a plane and get a picture of all the passengers faces!
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
While in flight, step out to the main cabin, ask if anyone knows how to fly a plane and get a picture of all the passengers faces!
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Quickest way to see Bogbert get his pee pee whacked by his airline is discernable pictures of his own passengers!

Requests? We'd like to see the new lady friend!

Wob...WOB! WOBBBB! Oh, that was the other one from Riddle
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Requests? We'd like to see the new lady friend!

Wob...WOB! WOBBBB! Oh, that was the other one from Riddle
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll send it to you, but no way I'm putting it on there. Don't want you boys hitting on her! Bunch of pervs ...
spin2.gif
spin2.gif
spin2.gif
spin2.gif
spin2.gif

Back