Jumpseat out of Alliance? (AFW)

ZapBrannigan

If it ain’t a Boeing, I’m not going. No choice.
Anybody jumpseat out of Alliance on Purple lately? How did that go? Any words of wisdom or suggestions? And can you park there?

Thanks!

You should be able to park there… my words of wisdom would be to show up early and expect to be late. 90-120 minutes before show time.

Yikes. Maybe it's not worthwhile then. That's a lot of sitting around twiddling my thumbs and wondering if someone is going to remember the poor jumpseater sequestered in a closet somewhere.

It’s been over 8 years since I Jumpseated out of AFW

It’s not bad you can park there. The hard part is getting your car later, i think i returned back to DFW and i had to come back later with the wife to collect the car from the fedex lot.

they introduce you to your crew and i don’t remember if we rode a van out to the a/c or we walked. But you go out with the crew…. So you shouldn’t be left behind

Why do you have to show up 2 hours early?
Just out of an abundance of caution… sometimes there are hiccups that are out of our control and I’d hate to see him miss the jumpseat for a reason that (with enough time) could be resolved. No other reason.

Just out of an abundance of caution… sometimes there are hiccups that are out of our control and I’d hate to see him miss the jumpseat for a reason that (with enough time) could be resolved. No other reason.
Yea I guess. Idk in 4 1/2 years I’ve never seen one flight leave more than 15 minutes early and never until the jumpseaters are contacted. We don’t leave people behind.
I would not count on leaving on time but definitely not early.

Back