JSX Airlines - October 2024 Thread

leg

JSX is also hiring. Pay isnt listed however Crew Scheduling makes $50,000-$60,000 based upon the posting. So JSX might pay a little higher than scheduling.

JSX is also hiring. Pay isnt listed however Crew Scheduling makes $50,000-$60,000 based upon the posting. So JSX might pay a little higher than scheduling.
Two things:
I don't think they're in CASS...and the posting says "supports those in operational control"...which lends itself to the interpretation that this is NOT job which exercises operational control. Just something to consider.

Two things:
I don't think they're in CASS...and the posting says "supports those in operational control"...which lends itself to the interpretation that this is NOT job which exercises operational control. Just something to consider.
It’s part 135 flight planning so no operational control from the coordinator or dispatch side. Although pending changes with the FAA may require a dispatcher in the near future.

You get flight bennys through them at least. Maybe ZED as well if I recall correctly?

But if you’re wanting to park yourself in Dallas until AA or WN open up and you get a spot, it’s not the worst option out there. Pay was in the mid to upper 20’s per hour when I interviewed there about a year ago.

From a pax experience JSX is my favorite airline. Their experience is way above any domestic mainline first class offerings out there.

Back