Jobs available Northern CA

I was in Grass Valley a few months back. Did some flight training out of there. So I guess you are Skywest?

How many of us are there outside of the bay area? Of course this is a bad time of year for me to plan anything...

Hey guys! I'm hoping to move to Redding by Oct 1st.
Has the smoke in the valley started to subside yet? :)
It's a heck of lot better than it was at the begining of July. CIC vis dropped one day down to 1/2 mile. It's really cleared out, not sure if RDD is completely clear, but it's improving. The fire in the Trinity is still going on so that may affect the far north valley. Add to that we had some heavy monsoons the past 24 hours which also cleared a lot out.:D

How many of us are there outside of the bay area? Of course this is a bad time of year for me to plan anything...
I know Musketeerman is an Elk Grove person . . . we should have a poll. When I have a minute, I'll start one . . .

Hey BB,
Got a quick question for you. I see that sometimes we can't depart Chico for SFO due to weather, does the crew experience change what RVR you are allowed to attempt the approach with? Thx.

Hey BB,
Got a quick question for you. I see that sometimes we can't depart Chico for SFO due to weather, does the crew experience change what RVR you are allowed to attempt the approach with? Thx.
Only if it's a captain with less than 100 in the seat. In SFO it's because the runways are too close to do parallel approaches, which cuts the traffic in half, that requires two extra controllers at the SuperTracon to do the ILSPRM approach.

As far as the Nor Cal M&G I will be ready after this semester . . (11 units):)

I'm from Roseville. Just moved back down to Van Nuys after living in NorCal for 3 years.. started to fly and soloed at KMYV next to beale...Yuba County. Flew into Auburn a lot! great restaurant named Wings if I remember correctly.

Back