Job Boards

da10pilot

I've seen Climbto350, PlaneJobs, JSFirm, and Findapilot, and many others, and they all seem to post the same jobs. Does anyone prefer one job board over another? Or is there another one that I might not be aware of?

i got a membership on 350.... and yeah all the other boards look EXACTLY the same...same layout/script and everything.... i dunno, guess its worth it... lots of junk on there for high time, typed, big iron captains...in far far away places.

a few interesting leads here and there however.

I don't touch the pay for me job engines. I'm a low time commercial pilot and they know I'm starving to death!;) Why would they put a job for me on their job search vending machine? Is it worth it? Let me know. Another good freebie besides findapilot is airlinepilotcentral. Trade a Wreck had some listed awhile back but now it's just about dead unless you an A&P. ...Oops I mean Trade a Plane. Good freak'n luck finding something other than the 100,000 hour min with type in every aircraft on the planet.

climb to 350 sucks. I paid for a month and that's it.
I get emails from a couple free sites, and I now use google reader to scroll through the hundreds of jobs I'm not qualified for.

They really looking to hirer many us low time pilots! AWESOME! Let me know if you get in...then could you can help me get on with them? You have little more time than me. I'm waiting for that phone call too. PM, me buddy old pal. This is between you and I only for right now, OK? My blood is pumping...I'm so excited! YES! WOOOOWHOOOO! :panic::nana2::rawk: Jumping for joy! :D
jelekwhfv varjgmio rgeg jia gu krhs hu i,kjmhngh,j.ktjfff :yeahthat::drool::):buck::panic::hiya::rawk::rawk::rawk::rawk::rawk::rawk::rawk::rawk::rawk::rawk::rawk::rawk:

And the pay is AWESOME too. Man we gonna make it through our student loans in like 2 years! We gonna be looking down to all Lear jet capts...major airline capts. on this site just laughing at them in 3 years! DUDE, I sure hope it works out for us! I'm doing back flips!

Oooops, I'm very sorry for that last post I thought I was PMing my good buddy slush. I still love all of ya'll even when I'm sober!

I haven't paid for a job board yet, kind of why I was asking to see if they are really worth it. I've never heard of anyone getting a job through one of those sites, but it must happen. Then again, maybe they have enough "members" revolving just to keep those job boards running.

Have you checked out N-Jet at PWK (I think)? I believe they have a Falcon 10 or two. They were looking for a 10 crew to be based out of PSP as well.

FWIW..... all of my jobs have come from a job board.... I think it is criminal that you have to have a subscription to utilize the jobs that are out there but it gets results.... and jobs for me!

Ha!!!! That's funny about the Applebees link. My sister worked there for 3 years while in college. I sent her the link and she got a kick out of it.

It what really sucks, is after 3 years I just quit a restaurant job making almost double what I would be for first year pay at about any 121 op. to move to KC. Now that I have graduated and moved to KC, I can't find a flight gig anywhere. Looks like it's back to waiting tables for me................:banghead: :panic: :banghead: Thus are the times............

Have you checked out N-Jet at PWK (I think)? I believe they have a Falcon 10 or two. They were looking for a 10 crew to be based out of PSP as well.

Yeah I just caught that on their website the other day. I didn't think they had Falcons in their fleet. NIFC does which is what you may be referring to. Whatever the case, I sent my resumes in to both. Thanks for the update though!

Back