Jetbridge Advertising

SeanD

After looking at sorrygotarunaways pic post last night I saw more of those HSBC ads on jet bridges. How would one go about pitching the interiors of those bridges as valiable ad space? I dont believe the government owns them.
Ive been involved in different aspects of media here in Vegas for almost 10 years. Im seriously considering the jet bridge as an advertising method for the various Vegas shows, clubs, spas and restaurants. I have yet to come up with a legit plan. I do know that LAS is a self sufficient airport and having worked with them in the past on projects they may be easy to approach about it. Thought I would see what some of you think. :)

Sounds like a great idea to me. Not sure who 'owns' the space on the walls since the airlines lease the gates from the airport. I assume the revenue would go to the local airport authority, but could be wrong.

Might be worth browsing the LAS website and trying to find an 'Advertising' section or something.

Yeah I'm tired of seeing Max's Thunder from Down Under posters when I step off the plane in the D concourse!:rolleyes::crazy:

I think thats just in NYC. LAS is Department Of Aviation. I got an email back. I should find out tomorrow who I need to talk to.

Back