Jet-Jobs

Kit Darby has been brewing up the best kool-aide in town for decades. Every day is a pilot shortage at AIR Inc. IMHO, with the advent of the internet and sites like Will fly for food and aviationinterviews, he has absolutely nothing to peddle but a smile, handshake, and grab for your wallet.

Kit Darby has been brewing up the best kool-aide in town for decades. Every day is a pilot shortage at AIR Inc. IMHO, with the advent of the internet and sites like Will fly for food and aviationinterviews, he has absolutely nothing to peddle but a smile, handshake, and grab for your wallet.

Heh, I'm curious to know what he's saying with the industry in the state it is now. 6-12 months ago it was "SEE I WAS RIGHT!" Wonder what his current push is now.

popaviator said:
Thanks for the scoop on this guy........saved me some $$$

No sweat. We may not get you the Dream Job, but we can be "pilots helping pilots" out of having their last greenback sucked off by a gladhanding scumbag. That's something at least.

kellwolf said:
Heh, I'm curious to know what he's saying with the industry in the state it is now.

THE GREAT PILOT SHORTAGE OF 2009 IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER!!!@!@#$@*(&$!!!! Now give me your money.

You mean he's probably playing the "Oil will rebound and airlines will be hiring like mad again next fall. Get in on the crest of the wave!!!"

Back