Jeppesen Private Pilot Manual

SteveC

"Laconic"
Staff member
This is from 1993, and while 98% of the material in here is just as applicable today is it was 13 years ago, I'll make a sweet deal for someone who is thinking about starting flight training or would like to have another great reference book if their current training does not include the Jeppesen material. There is a slight seperation of the inside cover liner sheet from the spine inside the front cover, but it does not affect the book in any way. The rest of the book is spotless. There is some writing inside the Exercise book, but I wouldn't trust the answers that I wrote there if I were you. ;)

Jeppesen Private Pilot Manual & Exercises, Tenth Edition, 1993

Cover the cost of shipping and enough extra to get me to put down my beer to wrap them and they are yours.

The excercise book is about 140 pages long. I filled in the answers, in pencil only, on the first 25 or so pages. Everything else is blank. I suppose it would be possible to erase the stuff I put in there, but I doubt it's worth the effort. I would just cover the answer as you read the question, then compare your answer to what I wrote. Then go to the manual and find out what the real correct answer should be. :D

Back