Jeppesen notams?

fish314

I'm drawing a blank on this, because obviously us USAF guys don't use the Jeppesen products very frequently. Does anyone know where you can find NOTAMS for the Jeppesen products? Is there any difference, or do they use the same NOTAMs as all of the DoD FLIP or NACO stuff?

You mean the ones at the beginning of the book, in the "Notams" section?

Maybe. We don't really use the Jeppesen products in the military unless the DoD/Naco products don't have an approach to the airport in question, but the Jeppesen product does. (And then, it has to be reviewed by an AF terpster first). So we're normally just looking at 1 approach plate or just the plates for the one field, not a whole book.

Looks like the link above is something that's updated infrequently (because it looks like a publication). Are any changes to the Jeppesen pubs put on the normal NOTAMs systems until they update the books?

Are any changes to the Jeppesen pubs put on the normal NOTAMs systems until they update the books?

I view the mechanism in reverse. Jepp (and NACO) change their charts from Notams. I'm not familiar with any means of creating Notams from charts. So Jepp and NACO use the same Notam system.

Back