Jedi Nein's CFI Lesson Plans Update

SlantG

Howdy all!

I finally got the obsolete, sometimes incorrect, and severely in need of updating Prodigy site removed. pages.prodigy.net/jedinein is no more, and the Web Archive is removing all archived copies.

Flight instructors and applicants have always had permission to use the plans for their flight instruction purposes including using with their own students and to modify as needed. They didn't have permission to remove my copyright and re-post, claiming my work as their own. The one site that has done this, and their ISP, will be receiving formal notice shortly to remove the infringing works.

The SureCheck Avionics Checklists are no more, that agreement has been terminated effective Sept 1st. Qref.com will have the new checklists with more information to be released within the next week.

With the above changes, the new lesson plans will be released in part on my website, http://www.slantgolf.com, and, as many have requested, will be available as a spiral-bound book and easily-modified formats. The book and download will be available for a small fee, "small" as in I fully recognize what it is to be a starving CFI applicant. I'm also working on a "CFI Notebook" which is more than just lesson plans. This will have syllabi, a pre-solo written test, a checkride study guide, and many of the other resources our flight school uses in instructing students. I'll update this thread once the plans are released.

If I've left any CFI applicants in the cold, wondering WTF happened to the things with an upcoming CFI checkride, please email at jedinein at gmail dot com with the specific checkride for which you are prepping.

Fly SAFE!

To answer the question, technically, no, SlantG is not Jedi Nein.

JN left this site several years ago after a few persistent and unmoderated trolls ruined the place. The user name was eliminated, and as far as JN is concerned, it can stay that way.

I, SlantG, a corporate entity with rights to JN's creations, came to this site on a member's request for a comment and was delighted to find the site had made many improvements along with certain trolls having grown up and other trolls were no longer present. Kudos to the site owners and moderators for tackling a difficult problem and succeeding.

Okay...

No matter what, I've utilized that site in the past and greatly appreciate all the hard work put into it.

I seriously don't think I would have made it through CFI without having some of those as reference. Thanks.:)

With the above changes, the new lesson plans will be released in part on my website, http://www.slantgolf.com, and, as many have requested, will be available as a spiral-bound book and easily-modified formats. The book and download will be available for a small fee, "small" as in I fully recognize what it is to be a starving CFI applicant. I'm also working on a "CFI Notebook" which is more than just lesson plans.
So are you paying Doug for this Ad, or are you spamming this thread for free?

The plans are still up on the Internet Wayback Machine archive site, grab 'em for your personal use on upcoming checkrides while they're there. I don't know when the Internet Wayback Machine will terminate access to the old and outdated stuff, but it has been requested.

The publishing company placing ads on Jetcareers is a definite possibility, so start planning your flamebait now, making sure to link properly to the sites when flaming. :D

Wow, deffinetly some good references on that site. Stop complaining about it being spam. Ive been on there for close to an hour and I still have not been selected to win a free a xbox:sarcasm:

I know, but you shouldn't both diss my moderation and expect to glean free advertising out of it.

The troll thing, I have no idea, it was never brought to my attention.

Is this the same 'Jedi Nein' who was rendered medically unfit to complete IOE from ExpressJet Airlines? If so, best of luck ma'am on furlough from XJT. What are your plans?

Back