JC ATC Forum Awards

BoomerSooner77

Since we're all in an indefinite holding pattern... put this together really quick.

Click the link below to go to a Survey Monkey form to nominate your fellow posters for I guess the 1st annual/quarter/monthly (who the hell knows) JC ATC Forum Awards.

Have fun with it. It's all in good fun to liven us up a bit during this stressful waiting game! I'll post the results when submits slow down (Friday at the latest).

click-me-i-am-the-survey

**If you don't want to be considered for an awared, PM me and I'll delete you from the responses.

Uhh, you know there is a poll function on the forums, can be made anonymous even!

wow, you have entirely too much time on your hands. someone needs to get you a class date... quick! :laff:

i'll fill this out tomorrow in my free-time (work)

still waiting for it...you probably saw MW got his date. I don't think our facility ranks high on the priority list since you and JS are already in the pipeline.

you never know, it doesnt hurt to go stop by brendas office. you know where it is right?

but how can you possibly gauge one's impatience over your own?

I on the same hand, am writhin in labor pains. Therefore, I win.

Only 11?!?!?!? What the hell is wrong with you people?! I kid, I kid.

If you haven't submitted your nominations, please do so, gracias! The responses so far are scattered and surprising IMO.

Oh,,, GnW, quite nominating yourself for everything! ;)

Only 11?!?!?!? What the hell is wrong with you people?! I kid, I kid.

If you haven't submitted your nominations, please do so, gracias! The responses so far are scattered and surprising IMO.

Oh,,, GnW, quite nominating yourself for everything! ;)

i never voted :panic:

I've been getting a couple nominations, which is odd. So have you PM

Yah, who the heck would vote for you!? :sarcasm:

hmm, i'm voting for pedro :buck:

I'll nominate myself for:
Meanest Grouch
oscartransfer.jpg

Back