It's Official- Mama Delta has filed.

FatBastard

It\'s Official- Mama Delta has filed.

frown.gif
Thoughts anyone? And to the best that we all can, let's keep it civilized, kay?
I found the story under Yahoo -Rueters New Agency New York.

So anyone who is at the Academy, what were you guys/gals told? And please tell us you put your money in a protected account has the bastard warn ya or you will in a hot biscut minute..................mmmmmmmm.........biscuts........(drool).

Re: It\'s Official- Mama Delta has filed.

sorry bastard but the bankruptcy report from delta says that the academy will continue normal ops and nothing will change with it during the restructuring.

[ QUOTE ]
sorry bastard but the bankruptcy report from delta says that the academy will continue normal ops and nothing will change with it during the restructuring.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hobo, I'm guessing you will be attending one of the two student meetings about the filing tomorrow? I encourage you to report on what was said, could be valuable information to prospective students. Hopefully one of the instructors here will post the minutes from their meeting as well. Thanks.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ehhhh Hobo, I was asking about what you guys/gals were told, not trying to start an argument here. Do you have to assume everything I say will always be negative about the academy? If the academy stays running, fine. I just want folks to protect thier money, that's all, nothing else, end of story.
bandit.gif

"the academy will continue normal ops and nothing will change"

I'd not so much be worried about the academy itself but how Chap 11 will effect the Delta Connection airlines. Since DCA so aligns itself with these airlines, what happens there can effect DCA.

Maybe this will get rid of the "being owned by Delta makes all the difference" slogan that cracks me up every time I see it.

well not a whole lot was said at the meeting. basically dont worry your money is safe the chap 11 isnt going to affect the school directly. indirectly it may slow down any attempts toward newer a/c in sanford or any lack of hiring by comair will affect DCA as well. but the big words of the day were its business as usual and nothing is truly different. they also took a minute to point out that we have almost 100 new students for september. in my experience that will leave the 152s and 172s in short supply since that was the case in febuary when there were 50 new students. i had trouble getting a plane to fly for more than 10 hours a week then. should be interesting

no prob bastard, just trying to keep the truth out there so that people make the right decision.

Back