It took a long time, but...

1592650650995.gif

Grats! Where’d you go to school? I just hit submit on my last payment last week. It doesn’t feel like an accomplishment yet, just a huge payment. My wife went to med school so even tho mine are done hers will be around for a few more years :rolleyes:

Grats! Where’d you go to school? I just hit submit on my last payment last week. It doesn’t feel like an accomplishment yet, just a huge payment. My wife went to med school so even tho mine are done hers will be around for a few more years :rolleyes:

The aforementioned student loan was for ATP. I used my GI Bill for my B.S. from Riddle. You're right it doesn't feel like an accomplishment, it feels kinda dirty that all interest accrued to how much over the years it took to pay that thing off? I probably don't want to know.

The aforementioned student loan was for ATP. I used my GI Bill for my B.S. from Riddle. You're right it doesn't feel like an accomplishment, it feels kinda dirty that all interest accrued to how much over the years it took to pay that thing off? I probably don't want to know.

The plus side of that: you could say, that you're no longer interested.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Oh my gosh please help me

Back