Is UND the "Right stuff" for me?

Heres a list and the classes with > are flight courses.

Meterology
Aviation Meteorology
>Introduction to aviation( class where you get your private)
aviation safety
>basic attitude and instrument flying
>ifr regs and procedures
>aerodynamics
systems
>mutliengine systems and procedures( you get you commercial multi, single and instrument at completion of this course)

Is it possible to minor in commercial aviation and still aquire the CFI ratings anyone know? As long as someone's going that far into, it would seem like a no brainer to pick up that rating.....no? Is there a minimal amount of avit classes needed to get it done?

And about Piedemont airlines, they came to my A&P school (in 06'), and have been desperate to fill spots for a long time now. I don't know how they treat the pilots, but the package they are offering mechanics was shameful. Some classmates moved to Delaware and took the offer for a few months, and came running back home...

Scratch that, I just read the requirements page and see it looks like 3 courses. So based on what I was looking that, obtaining the CFI rating while only having professional flight as a minor would be very difficult, if not impossible?

Really what I am aiming for is as much aviation as possible, while still having room to major and/or minor in a different (relating) field. What combinations are you guys taking up? Having the A&P sets me up in a position for the "aviation systems management" major, but the classload looks pretty intense and can't see it paying off to well. Anyone know much about that route?

thanks again

CFI is only one class.
CFII is another class.

So becoming an instructor is not very difficult.

You dont know how funny that is to me LOL. LOL. hahahaha.

but on a serious side, it depends on you. a majority struggle to finish CFI withi none semster at UND. some take 2 or even 3. Even aprt 61 route a lot of schools here are nto even offering it because it is such a pain with the FAA/FSDO to get everything going and organized and it is so much information at such a high standard.

As I said it depends on you..

Back