Is the SSN selection thing for real?

Last Digit of 1.
I took the test Nov 8th of 2005 and got a 96.4 was told I was selected because they took everybody with the lasr digit 0 or 1. I was told by someone who works at Indy Center the reason I never got an interview is they only hired people with the last digit of 0.

That makes perfect sense. If they only hire the 0's why did they pay for the 1's to take the test. I call ########.:drool:

Let's let this thread die a quick death, as speculation that AT-SAT selection is based upon a correlation between SSN and PUBNAT number is, well, ridiculous. Even for the FAA. There's plenty of evidence saying otherwise, both here and elsewhere, not to mention rational thinking.

As tempting as it may be to entertain hearsay while waiting (and waiting... and waiting...) for the next step in the process, it's just going to make it that much harder for us -- and newcomers -- to filter out the real, useful information from the inanity.

No need to point out that I'm not helping the thread die by bumping it up with a post. :D The irony has already occurred to me.

Back