Is 'OOTSK' pronounced as it is spelled?

beasly

When I say it in my mind, it sounds like a walrus would say it. I am just trying to avoid making a foo-pah.

thx.

Is that before or after "load 2000lbs offline cargo in 20 minutes with minimum drivers' assistance"?

Is that before or after "load 2000lbs offline cargo in 20 minutes with minimum drivers' assistance"?

I don't remember there being a training module for that. You just taxi up the first time and they start throwing crap at you. I mean, hell, if they told you about that, you might not even take the job!

How about "the survival guide to seven hrs in a fbo with 6 pilots, one recliner, a black and white TV,burnt coffee, and a popcorn machine at 0330"?

How about "the survival guide to seven hrs in a fbo with 6 pilots, one recliner, a black and white TV,burnt coffee, and a popcorn machine at 0330"?

If there isn't an Army Field Manual for that, there should be. When you're deep behind enemy lines and there are limited resources, we all find out who we Really Are. I'm the guy who snarls at you when you approach the popcorn machine.

Forgetting to buy a fresh pack of smokes and making 4 cigarettes last all night has proven to be by far the most challenging thing I've ever done in aviation! This is what the nicotine gremlins in my brain were doing all night: :bang:

I remember a couple of late nights at Fort Lauderdale Executive - "Sorry, the FBO is closing now. Time to go sleep in your plane."

On another memorable occasion, I was sound asleep in the plane in Tallahassee. I was awakened by a police officer knocking on the window. "Sir, who are you? What are you doing in this airplane?"

Forgetting to buy a fresh pack of smokes and making 4 cigarettes last all night has proven to be by far the most challenging thing I've ever done in aviation! This is what the nicotine gremlins in my brain were doing all night: :bang:

Oh god! yea and then to find out one or two of them have been broken at the filter! Not to mention you realize that ramp guy at the last field kept your lighter and now you go all Mcguiver to get a cig lit.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

If there isn't an Army Field Manual for that, there should be. When you're deep behind enemy lines and there are limited resources, we all find out who we Really Are. I'm the guy who snarls at you when you approach the popcorn machine.
Well, there's FM 21-76 for starters. I would imagine the "really good stuff" is classified somewhere.

Back