Interview with Signature flight support

navymmw

Hey everyone,

So I have been trying to get a job with signature now for a long time and I finally have a second chance with a interview, i'm going in Monday at 10AM. Anyway I just wanted to post on here to see if anyone had some recommendations for how I should prepare for it, thanks!

What do you suggest for business casual? I think a suit would be going to far, so just nice dress pants with a dress shirt? Would you recommend a tie?

Khakis, polo or button down, belt, and nicer shoes. No need to wear a suit or tie for that type of interview IMO.

Blue or black dickies, green or orange reflective vest, blaze orange ear protection, steel toe boots.

Bet you'll be on the line no more that 4 minutes after you walk through the door.

Good luck!

I miss my time at Signature. The job was awesome! Dont get wrapped up in the BS. Management thinks they know what it is like to be a line guy, but in all actuality they dont.

Very true....

@navymmw you'll be driving a networking truck that just happens to carry fuel. Focus on that and not what the CSR's issues are for the day or why the Vets there are pissed.

Hey everyone,

Just a quick update, I had my interview with signature on Monday and I think it went well. Sadly I was 5 minutes late due to awful traffic on route 3 but he understood since some of his workers were late, as well as air crew and passengers. Anyway I believe the interview went well, he told me I would not get the full time position since I go back to school however he will have two part time positions opening up later this week. He told me to check the website and apply to them once the become available and to contact him afterwards. I'm hoping that's a good sign. Thanks for the advice, that helped.

What do you suggest for business casual? I think a suit would be going to far, so just nice dress pants with a dress shirt? Would you recommend a tie?

If they ask you to write something, check words like "to, too, two, your, and you're" to ensure you're using the correct one.

Hey everyone,

Just a quick update, I had my interview with signature on Monday and I think it went well. Sadly I was 5 minutes late due to awful traffic on route 3 but he understood since some of his workers were late, as well as air crew and passengers. Anyway I believe the interview went well, he told me I would not get the full time position since I go back to school however he will have two part time positions opening up later this week. He told me to check the website and apply to them once the become available and to contact him afterwards. I'm hoping that's a good sign. Thanks for the advice, that helped.

No sweat buddy, your on your way!

Back