Instrument checkride passed..whew!

badtransam97

Well after about nine months of training, I finally passed my inst. checkride, glad its finally over. Now its on to the multi rating I guess!

Congratulations! I'm taking mine here soon, gotta love all the weight coming off your shoulders :)

Thanks guys! It feels great to have it off my shoulders, but I can tell this rating is definatley one of those "license to learn" deals for sure..LOL! There is no way I would feel good about shooting one to mins right now!

Thanks guys! It feels great to have it off my shoulders, but I can tell this rating is definatley one of those "license to learn" deals for sure..LOL! There is no way I would feel good about shooting one to mins right now!

Congrats! And it's always a license to learn. You should always be learning something new. About shooting an approach right now...I was the same way. I was so scared to use my instrument rating when I got it, but my best advice is just Get up there and get IFR time. Once you get in it for the first time by yourself it all comes back to you and you get over that hesitation. I felt so much more confident the first time I went by myself.

Back