I'm thinking of buying an airplane

Thats not my intent at all WacoFan. I think Wolfy should go for it if its something he really wants to do. However, if he wants to be successful at it, he should have some things figured out ahead of time. Its the "jump right in blind" attitude that has so many Americans in major debt and the economy slumping right now. With a little bit of good planning, Wolfy will help his business out down the road.

Its the "jump right in blind" attitude that has so many Americans in major debt and the economy slumping right now. With a little bit of good planning, Wolfy will help his business out down the road.

Amen. There's nothing wrong with a plan...

I think there may have been a bit of sarcasm in Waco's post, just guessing. Cmsuav8r, you bring up very good points. Many of these reasons are why I'm trying to find someone more experienced to help me as a partner. The large of it is that I don't particularly want an airplane. I just see it as a necessary tool to do what I want, instruct tailwheel.

Thats not my intent at all WacoFan. I think Wolfy should go for it if its something he really wants to do. However, if he wants to be successful at it, he should have some things figured out ahead of time. Its the "jump right in blind" attitude that has so many Americans in major debt and the economy slumping right now. With a little bit of good planning, Wolfy will help his business out down the road.

Hey - CMSU - my tongue was FIRMLY in cheek - you brought up great points. Should have used the sarcasm tag.

I am still a little hungover so my brain isn't working that great, but isn't there a saying if it flies, floats or (can't remember the rest ;)) to rent it?

:)

Back