I'm there in spirit...

I do believe I have bruised my liver

You're a hockey player. A goalie even. You don't even get to go to the locker room like us skaters do.

If you were still here I'd help you ease the pain of that bruise but you might get another.

Legen---

...wait for it...

---dary. :)

@SurferLucas, what time did you guys end up shutting it down?
Not sure what time he left, but I got back to the room around 0530ish. Up at 0800 with the family, and on the flight by noon. Got in at 10 PM last night East Coast time and head to Russia tomorrow. I think I'm still a little drunk. Great time had by me, and now paying for it!

Not sure what time he left, but I got back to the room around 0530ish. Up at 0800 with the family, and on the flight by noon. Got in at 10 PM last night East Coast time and head to Russia tomorrow. I think I'm still a little drunk. Great time had by me, and now paying for it!

I very much enjoyed waking up this morning and not feeling like hell.

Drunk? Russia? Yeah, don't see an issue there :)

Back