I'm out!

IrishSheepdog

Sitting in the median
Out on my way to the airport, that is. :D

Flights look pretty full, but I'll find a way to get there in some way, shape, or form! For the Thursday night gang, I'll be there sometime after 4:00pm. See ya'll there!!!! :rawk:

FlyChicaga said:
Out on my way to the airport, that is. :D

Flights look pretty full, but I'll find a way to get there in some way, shape, or form! For the Thursday night gang, I'll be there sometime after 4:00pm. See ya'll there!!!! :rawk:

You suck, Szluka! When I saw this, I was like, oh, crap, my hotel just got a lot more expensive. :eek:

See ya tonight, man.

Me too! Bastards. Wish I could be there tonight. Hell, I wish I could be there before midnight tomorrow!

Yeah, you got me on that one too.

Hey, why can't I see this thread when I'm in the Network JC 2005 folder but I can see it as the latest thread when I'm in the General section???

Awww man.. that was REALLY mean...I for sure thought i was going to have to send out the contact list yet AGAIN! :banghead:

Ophir said:
Yeah, you got me on that one too.

Hey, why can't I see this thread when I'm in the Network JC 2005 folder but I can see it as the latest thread when I'm in the General section???
what do you mean? are you logged in?

I just figured that out, Chuck. You have to scroll down past the different NJC forums. There's a list of misc. posts, there. Sneaky, sneaky!

Yeah, I feel like my dad, completely techincally illiterate. I figured that out just now too. All I was seeing before was the five folders.

they're called "child forums"... so they're essentially a forum within a forum... I just assumed everyone knew how they worked - sorry about that!!!

I moved all the posts that related to those child forums into them, so that's where they are!

Back