I'm out

aloft

Much as I want to be there, I can't justify the expense right now while in training. I tried to make the case to allow an XC of it, but that was a no-go.

Maybe next year!

well, that does definately suck!!! that just means you and everyone else that can't come will just HAVE to make it happen next year!! :)

I am not going to be able to do this either. I was trying to swing a last minute deal but things just aren't working out. I am really disappointed, too. I had a convention cancel because of the hurricane, but now the hurricane is preventing me from getting away!

So you'll all have to be happy with talkin' trash about Mr_Creepy in his absence :(

aloft said:
Much as I want to be there, I can't justify the expense right now while in training. I tried to make the case to allow an XC of it, but that was a no-go.

Maybe next year!

Dude! Bummer! Get that flying done though. That's more important than stumbling around in LAS :D

Mr_Creepy said:
I am not going to be able to do this either. I was trying to swing a last minute deal but things just aren't working out. I am really disappointed, too. I had a convention cancel because of the hurricane, but now the hurricane is preventing me from getting away!

So you'll all have to be happy with talkin' trash about Mr_Creepy in his absence :(
flight wise or accomodation wise?

None of the above. I have a family obligation - have to help the inlaws board up for the hurricane, and move some of their "stuff" ...

If there's anything we can help with in that regard, let us know! You might want to call prior to about 10pm tomorrow night as I'm probably not going to be altogether very coherent.

Back