I'm In

C650CPT

Confirmed it last night with Kristie
I won't be arriving until 730pm on Sat. but I am staying until Tues. noon. Any other staglers? I then fly on to Tuscon for a few days ... any one down that way?

Jim

Jim, I'm going to miss meeting up with you. I am coming down just for Thursday night. I am sitting reserve all weekend and have to be back for Friday night in SLC. NEXT TIME! -C

Ophir said:
Jim, I'm going to miss meeting up with you. I am coming down just for Thursday night. I am sitting reserve all weekend and have to be back for Friday night in SLC. NEXT TIME! -C
ya know.. that really sucks Chuck!!! there's no way you can drop it???? :p

or do a mega favor for someone that can take your trip?

Ophir said:
Chuck, we're going to try and get up there thursday night.. problem being doug needs a haircut and if he can't get it done on tuesday.. then we won't be able to make thursday.. and he probably won't get back into phx until 4pm thursday.. and we have a 5 hr drive ahead of us...

so if anything, we'd be arriving pretty darn late. what time do you have to leave vegas to be back up in SLC?

Sorry, I'm just finding this thread.

I will probably be leaving on in the early evening on Friday. It depends on loads. But I don't imagine it will be to tough to SLC on Friday from LAS. It isn't looking great today to get down there. Hopefully the actual will be open.

Can't drop reserve, unfortunately, without taking a vacation or sick day. I tried to get out of my Friday evening reserve trip, but no go.

You know what i have done is call crew support and asked to swap reserve days around in the month. So long as you have 24hrs in seven days off you are ok. I got four days in a row off at the beginning of the month. You have to have 20 days of reserve but you can swap them around.

Kristie said:
Chuck, we're going to try and get up there thursday night.. problem being doug needs a haircut and if he can't get it done on tuesday..
You guys can't make it Thurs because Doug's having his hair done? Suck it up, pretty boy! :D

Funniest post I've seen in a long time!! :p

Ophir said:
You know what i have done is call crew support and asked to swap reserve days around in the month. So long as you have 24hrs in seven days off you are ok. I got four days in a row off at the beginning of the month. You have to have 20 days of reserve but you can swap them around.

Crew support is not my friend this week.

C650CPT said:
Confirmed it last night with Kristie
I won't be arriving until 730pm on Sat. but I am staying until Tues. noon. Any other staglers? I then fly on to Tuscon for a few days ... any one down that way?

Jim

I'm from TUS born & raised...have fun in my home town.Davis Monthan is a kool AFB.

-Matthew

Back