IM Baaack! The member formerly known as CMARTIN...

bumflip

All moved into our new home in Houston starting to finish up my rotary training next Friday... Just wanted to say HEY!
Christian Martin

CMARTIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,
Its great to have you back man!
Smokey.......................................................................................

thanks...my visits/posts will be fewer now that I am in training/working, but I will be here....So how is everyone doing in their training/job procurement? Hope all is well with everyone.
Christian

Hoverchuck
From one rotor head to another Howdy. What are you training in and what type of job are you interested in? If you have any helicopter type questions I might be able to help. But I first have a question for you ... WHY Helicopters? You know you don't have to be crazy to be a helicopter pilot, ... but it helps.
crazy.gif
Beat that air into submission.
wink.gif

What is your aviation background, do you have any fixed wing rateings?

Robinson R-22. I am interested in 1st instructing, then on to one of the Oil Companies...I AM crazy...just ask any one of the JC regulars! I flew OH-58's in the Army until 1996. I do have my Private FW...The rating I am in now is commercial RW then onto CFI, then a full-time instructing job (& get this...it's salary!)...I only need a couple hundred hours to gain employment other than instructing, so I am eager to start! After I start making $$ as a RW Pilot, I will complete my FW ratings to E V E N T U A L L Y fly FW for a living and RW for Fun! Hey man just as long as I am in the air...I'm happy! Nice to hear from a fellow RW Pilot!

Scouts Out
Christian

Welcome back C.!!!!! Great to see your - um - avatar - again
wink.gif
!!!

Good luck with the instructing. Maybe I missed it, but are you concentrating on rotor or fixed wing?

Either way - welcome back, man!!!

R2F

Hey Man! I am concentrating on RW first to get in the air making some $$. After I get established in the air, I will then complete the rest of my fixed wing ratings and concentrate in that area...

Back