I'll miss ya, Starcheckers.

I think TheWife forgot what the "NK" in "DINK" means! ;)
No, I know EXACTLY what it means. Geez, you can't hire someone to be a nanny if they have their arms full with their own kids!

That sounds like some sort of new reality show!
We could totally make a reality show out of it! I'll like hide prizes in my house and you'll find them while cleaning, so the more you clean, the more prizes you find! That will be great fun!

Congrats on the career change bro, I wish you success!

So whatchya gonna be doing?

I'll spill the beans....
Ian has signed up to be my butler. He realized that the chances of being my first bitch at Airnet were pretty slim so this was the next best thing.

Another beer Jeeves and I believe my dry cleaning is ready to be picked up! ;)

Hey, good luck man! You guys staying out there in CT?

Yes, we're probably staying in CT. There's no secret on the job front - I just don't have a final decision nailed down yet. But I'll be happy to tell you guys what's in the works.

Started with eight companies and seven interviews. Two of the companies were JC internal recs, but with one of them the position happened to be filled. Out of the eight, that one was filled, one company had someone more qualified, and 6 asked for second interviews.

I widdled those down to 2 CT based companies. Both of those positions are as "project managers." With one company I'd manage the inception to roll out process for specialty aircraft part test sets, and at the other one I'd manage the production and delivery of new helicopters to a pretty big customer.

Sadly, the interview with Michelle to be her Nanny went poorly. Seems she wanted me to wear some inappropriate clothing while she ordered me around with a whip. Don't know what that was about...

But at least it's better than Mike. I interviewed for his butler job and I can't even say what his requirements were... All I'll mention is that there was a bottle of coconut oil and a nine-iron involved. Ugh...

Sadly, the interview with Michelle to be her Nanny went poorly. Seems she wanted me to wear some inappropriate clothing while she ordered me around with a whip. Don't know what that was about...

Is the position still open....? :sarcasm:

Congrats on making the change (or at least starting to....):rawk:

Sounds like me and Mike had the same kind of intentions...maybe we should get together and do a combined group interview.

... and at the other one I'd manage the production and delivery of new helicopters to a pretty big customer.

Atleast with this one, you'd may be able to "scratch that itch" sometime.:)

Congrats and good luck to you!

Wow, didn't see that one coming. Best of luck to you and yours!!! Let us know where you settle down if it's not the Great White Northeast so we know where to hunt you down!!;)

Ian are you defecting to Sikorsky?:eek: Traitor!:rolleyes::sarcasm::D Good luck with the new job, whatever it may be. Hope you make it to NJC.

Ian, next time I see ya at Jet Aviation you'll probably be riding in the back of a plane instead of the front. Good times. Wish you and your wife the best of luck. See ya around.

Back