If You're Coming...

derg

Apparently a "terse" writer
Staff member
...and you have NOT registered via networkjc.eventbrite.com make sure you do so we have help automate the process.

Otherwise, you'll show up on monday without nametag and wonder who you're being singled out! :)

Are you guys going to send out a contact list sometime before Sunday? I've got a bunch of people's numbers but I am missing a few I'm sure. Also, what is the "official" method of telling people where stuff is? I seem to remember a thread going back and forth on that.

I'll send around a list on saturday morning in case we've got any last minute attendees.

Basically, I'll do a mass email, SMS-blast, put it on the NetworkJC facebook page and post it here as well.

Because you're going to be around the black this weekend, are you working on your ghetto vernacular? :)

(I'm kidding bro!)

Because you're going to be around the black this weekend, are you working on your ghetto vernacular? :)

(I'm kidding bro!)

Shoooot, maaaaan. That honky muf' be messin' mah old lady... got to be runnin' cold upside down his head, you know?

Hey home', I can dig it. Know ain't gonna lay no mo' big rap up on you, man!

I say hey, sky... subba say I wan' see...

Uh-huh...pray to J I did the same ol' same ol'!

Hey... knock a self a pro, Slick! That gray matter backlot perform us DOWN, I take TCB-in', man!

Hey, you know what they say: see a broad to get dat booty yak 'em.....leg 'er down a smack 'em yak 'em!

COLD' got to be! Y'know? Shooot......

Shoooot, maaaaan. That honky muf' be messin' mah old lady... got to be runnin' cold upside down his head, you know?

Hey home', I can dig it. Know ain't gonna lay no mo' big rap up on you, man!

I say hey, sky... subba say I wan' see...

Uh-huh...pray to J I did the same ol' same ol'!

Hey... knock a self a pro, Slick! That gray matter backlot perform us DOWN, I take TCB-in', man!

Hey, you know what they say: see a broad to get dat booty yak 'em.....leg 'er down a smack 'em yak 'em!

COLD' got to be! Y'know? Shooot......

So now we're quoting Airplane???

(or at least pretty close.... :) )

No, but I am working on my fist bump. I've found the trick is to ice the knuckles between practice sessions to keep the swelling down.

Free registration to good home

Speaking of if you're coming and not registered yet...

I will be flying solo into NJC. I originally signed up for two peeps. My extra registration is free to a good home(y). PM me if ya want it.

Re: Free registration to good home

Speaking of if you're coming and not registered yet...

I will be flying solo into NJC. I originally signed up for two peeps. My extra registration is free to a good home(y). PM me if ya want it.

UPDATE: Registration has now been given out.

Eh...I have my PPL checkride a week from Monday and my CFI is only available 2 days between now and then, and one of those days is tomorrow at 5pm. I've been sick plus the wx has sucked and I haven't flown in 5 weeks and its almost time for the check ride, plus I just received a $0 paycheck because all my UA travel charges for first and buddy passes since June all processed in one paycheck. Long story short, I have to really think about heading out to Vegas tomorrow since every (tiny) ounce of responsibility in me tells me not to go.

Back