If your taking a ride in the simulator.. lookie here...

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
here's the final list of who is at what time slot for the sim session(s) that's being offered by Sim Pro USA over in Henderson, Nevada.

Saturday, 22-October

Time
1700-1730
flychicaga - Matt
complexhiaviator - Tracy
Fly22 - Joe
Pilot602 - John

1745-1815
TonyW - Tony
JEP - James
BrettinLJ - Brett
MikeD - Mike

1830-1900
John Herreshoff - John
Maximillian Jenius - Matthew
The Shortone/Skibum 515 - Emily
1 Sim Slot is open...

1900-1930
H46Bubba - Howard
MTSU - Lloyd
poddoc - Kenny
ucbmcb - Wei-Kuang

---
the company website address is www.simprousa.com

Their address is: 1771 Whitney Mesa Drive in Henderson
location map is here -> http://simprousa.com/locate.html
---

now - somehow, ya'll are going to have to find a way to get out there whether it's via cab or hotel van or what not...where ever you are staying, i'd suggest talking amongst your group and figuring out where your going to meet and how your going to get over there.

Mpenguin (Mike) is going to actually be over at Sim Pro with the instructors and will help you find what building to go to and help infiltrate with the instructors and so forth...

but for the most part, your on your own as far as getting over & back... so i suggest you start talking now about how your going to accomplish the task and i'd also suggest doing it as a group as a cab or hotel van or whatever transportation method you take will be cheaper as a group than on a person to person level.

I'll help facilitate if i can, but really, ya'll are adult enough and I'll already have plenty to do getting ready for 8pm. If you can faciliate it yourself, i'd appreciate the help.

btw - please be prompt and remember that the instructors are donating their time here....k?! :bandit:

Any questions?

NetworkJC will start promptly at 8pm, giving the 7:30 guys enough time to get back and over to the MGM.

Brett,

I will have a car, if you do not mind going to the building early, I will pick you up.....

Mike

BrettInLJ said:
Anyone in any group who is going to have their personal car or a rental car please speak up.

I'm living in Vegas and have a a four door, small car, I can pick up a few people if ya'll want. Let me know. I live at a block south of Tropicana obn Boulder Highway. That means I'm about 15 minutes from the strip and MGM (the MGM is on Tropicana).

If you guys have my cell number from the attendee list thats the easiest way to get ahold of me right now as I dont have access to the internet much. I'm currently in Phoienix as I write this but I'll be back up for NJC05 by Friday afternoon at the latest.

Back