Ideas for Tuesday night fun....

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
I don't really have anything down on the schedule for Tuesday night... do we want to keep it up in the air and just have a meeting time/location or do we want to schedule something?

wouldn't hall streaking be occuring early wed morning? ;)

I'm down for Korean...but if we're going to have a big group, then we need to make reservations.

I'm really talking more about after everyone eats...the entertainment portion of the evening.

and if we do Karaoke...where should we go?

and if we do Karaoke...where should we go?

There's always Jimmy "The Hat" at Greek Isles. They do karaoke on WedsI believe. Plus, since they fumigated for bed bugs two weeks ago, the place should be bug free!:crazy:

I thank the Lord that we are out of that dungpile every time I get a LAS layover.

There's always Jimmy "The Hat" at Greek Isles. They do karaoke on WedsI believe. Plus, since they fumigated for bed bugs two weeks ago, the place should be bug free!:crazy:

I thank the Lord that we are out of that dungpile every time I get a LAS layover.
Two terms bring back nightmares about last year:

1. Jimmy "The Hat"....

&

2. "The Greek Isles...(Formerly known at "The Debbie Reyonolds...")

There's a third word that could bring back nightmares (Starts with: "A-walk-on-the-back-streets-of-Las-Vegas-alone-at-3-a.m.......") :D

I'm not down for karaoke. It's Vegas, baby, Vegas!

So, if someone wants to head to Ghost Bar or the Playboy Club with me for some good times, let me know. I need a date. Christine's not coming. Or is she?

I'd be up for checking out a good lounge band... but i'm not big on paying a massive cover charge for me OR the man :)

I remember that one awesome lounge band at Paris, what, 2 yrs ago?

Maybe we should make Tues night Planet Hollywood night and go hang out with all the ALPA guys.... ;)

So, if someone wants to head to Ghost Bar or the Playboy Club with me for some good times, let me know. I need a date. Christine's not coming. Or is she?

Just head out of the hotel and start walking towards Ghost Bar....Jose will have a card to give you that could help with the date situation. And no, she is not coming that I am aware of. Haven't seen her around these parts in a l o n g time.

Christine's alive. I spoke to her the other day. But she's not coming to Vegas.

Back