I Wanna be like Dough!

Cptnchia

Dissatisfied Customer
After seeing all Doug's pictures, I started to feel a little inadequate, (no, not THAT way!) So, without further ado, here is my recollections of a 4-day.

Day 1 ATL-PDX

Breakfast, just like Dough! WOO HOO!

DSC02838.jpg

It's Boise, Idaho!

DSC02840.jpg

It's Baker City, Oregon!

DSC02841.jpg

Mount Ranier and Mount Adams

DSC02849.jpg

Mount St. Helens (hard to see)

DSC02845.jpg

Mount Hood

DSC02850.jpg

Day 2 PDX-SLC-DCA

Breakfast! Waaa? The dream dies hard:(

DSC02854.jpg

The western edge of the Great Salt Lake and the salt flats, looking South.

DSC02852.jpg

Damn, math in public. I think we may be early.

DSC02857.jpg

Some little town south of Ottumwa Iowa. Radar's Hometown!

DSC02855.jpg

"He wants us to go where direct right now? CAPSS? (That really was the clearance.)

DSC02864.jpg

Day 3 & 4 sucked, so no pics.

Great pix man! But if you want to be Dough, you've got to show the 'breakfast' picture last flying eastbound! :)

When are you coming to the ER maing? Tonight the new hire was complaining about flying Barcelona, with all weekends off in August!

There is supposed to be an AE in August, so if there are any openings, I'll make the jump. Just in time for the winter slowdown.

Winter slowdowns = long layovers in cool cities. The FO has three months off new hire training and she's already saying, "Eww, well at least that's a LGW 3-man instead of the 2-man"

NYC is so junior!

Those cat's are gonna be in for a rude awakening when they realize just how skewed the juniority is in the categories. There may be "No bump, No flush," but they'll be on reserve a looong time when the NW boys start bidding off the -9.

Anybody want to take this one!:laff:

Dear Dough,

I have only 17 DUIs to my name. But, the last speeding ticket I got, while sober, I went to traffic school for and cleared it. What effect will this have on . . .

Dear Dough,

I have only 17 DUIs to my name. But, the last speeding ticket I got, while sober, I went to traffic school for and cleared it. What effect will this have on . . .

That's pretty much it! A very common typographical error.

Speaking of email, I don't log on the internets (it's a series of tubes!) for a day and i've got 238 emails. Been trying to filter thru them all afternoon.

Back