I thought ticket prices were going up

ComplexHiAv8r

Its 10pm, just bought a ticket to CLE-ATL-MTY for 7am in the morning, return in 5 days cost.... .

$536
MD88 and EJ170 aircraft

Thanks DAL! :sarcasm: (Due to reason of trip I could of been charged 5x that and it would of most likely been approved by client)

I'm actually loosing money as I charge cost+15%:(

Every seat is not created equal

It is entirely possible that you are the only one on that route to pay $536. They may have had five seats available for that price, then another five seats at $580, then another five seats at $600, two seats at $499 last month, etc.

I like Monterrey.

Re: Every seat is not created equal

Last minute fare for the wife... and I do mean last minute (20 minutes prior to departure)... on SWA last Wednesday from DAL to ORD... $265.

I was amazed...

A couple months ago (as in May) JAL (1 AA codeshare flight) MCO-ORD-NRT-ICN $1101 (off Expedia - no corp discount) Coach (needed money for the travel bank at work). Bought the ticket at 2100, got on the flight at about 0700.

Cheap.....or so I thought...

Southwest has been advertising one-way tickets from Denver to somewhere in Florida (not MCO) for $79-$99 each way. Punks.

I'm flying from IAD to ANC and back for less than $700.

What's amazing to me is that people say, whoa, Tony, that's a lot to pay for airfare.

I'm like, uh, guys, do you not realize I am flying a longer distance than from here to London or Paris and I'm paying less than $700 to do it?

Got my dad from LAX to PIT (via MDW)... bought the ticket an hour prior to departure for $390. As a customer, THANKS southwest! As an industry employee..... :confused:

A couple months ago (as in May) JAL (1 AA codeshare flight) MCO-ORD-NRT-ICN $1101 (off Expedia - no corp discount) Coach (needed money for the travel bank at work). Bought the ticket at 2100, got on the flight at about 0700.

Cheap.....or so I thought...

you pay to get to work? I hope they reimburse you for that.

Back