I never thought i'd have to say this...

DPApilot

GUYSH! GUYSH! GUYSH!
But a good friend of mine, was killed last night along with two passengers while attempting to land at ARV in northern wisconson.
He was flying N193BS, the first (and only so far) Cirrus i have flown. It was owned by an Air Taxi service out of chicago.

May he rest in peace. i am still in shock.....

But a good friend of mine, was killed last night along with two passengers while attempting to land at ARV in northern wisconson.
He was flying N193BS, the first (and only so far) Cirrus i have flown. It was owned by an Air Taxi service out of chicago.

May he rest in peace. i am still in shock.....

RIP. My condolences.

Sucks man! Wish I could say it will be the last friend you lose to aviation, but I would be lying.

fly safe

IDENTIFICATION
Regis#: 193BS Make/Model: SR22 Description: SR-22
Date: 09/11/2008 Time: 0015 Event Type: Accident Highest Injury: Fatal Mid Air: N Missing: N
Damage: Unknown
DESCRIPTION
AIRCRAFT CRASHED ON APPROACH TO LAND, THE THREE PERSONS ON BOARD WERE
FATALLY INJURED, WRECKAGE LOCATED 1/2 MILE FROM THE AIRPORT, ARBORVITAE, WI
INJURY DATA Total Fatal: 3
# Crew: 1 Fat: 1 Ser: 0 Min: 0 Unk:
# Pass: 2 Fat: 2 Ser: 0 Min: 0 Unk:
# Grnd: Fat: 0 Ser: 0 Min: 0 Unk:
WEATHER: METAR 11235Z AUTO 200/5KT 35SM BR OVC004 15/16 A2988
OTHER DATA
Activity: Business Phase: Approach Operation: OTHER

FAA FSDO: MILWAUKEE, WI (GL13) Entry date: 09/12/2008

thats all the faa has so far...

That really sucks man. I'm sorry about your loss. The way you can honor them is to find out what went wrong, weave it into your consciousness and vow not to repeat it.

Yeah,
Kenton loved flying and the Chicago flower and garden show.
he was one of the nicest pilots i ever got to work with.
I would report for Traffic.com and he would fly "Shadow" for WBBM.

Sorry to hear this. Your friend is now flying high above all traffic and is watching us. May he rest in peace.

Sorry for your lose. Other than what every one else offers to you, I would add that when I lost a dear friend and fellow pilot, I strapped in and flew.

Back