I lost weight in Las Vegas.

Firebird2XC

No really.

Looked at myself in the mirror this morning.. then stepped on the scale. Dropped off a few digits.

Apparently, never sleeping, eating random things, and amorously pursuing random strangers is healthy, so long as you consume copious amounts of vodka in the process.

I'm calling it the "Chelsea Handler Diet".

Please, we do NOT need to know!

:laff:

The obvious answer is "I held it in my hand."

Man you former Eagle FAs have dirty minds. (Please teach the new hires! :D)

Just wait until you have your coffee and a bran muffin, that will be apparent.:rotfl:

128760152470080445.jpg

I almost went 24 hours on half a Big Mac! :)

Would half a Big Mac only be a Demi Mac?

Or the King Crab over at well, I might be throwing in an RFP for their meeting space so I don't want to say! ;)

I think I ate a total of 3 meals in the 52 hours I was gone...

I do have to say that the little "mini-foods" at the main event were the damn cutest food I have EVER eaten! :D Little mini-burgers, mini-tacos.. they were just adorable!

I think I ate a total of 3 meals in the 52 hours I was gone...

I do have to say that the little "mini-foods" at the main event were the damn cutest food I have EVER eaten! :D Little mini-burgers, mini-tacos.. they were just adorable!

They were good stuff too. And I had my fill of Panda, too...

Its called the Vodka diet! It works, did that when I went overseas in highschool. 3 weeks of partying hard left my body in shambles, but my waistline much smaller.

Glad I passed PANDA Sunday night when I got in. I was afraid of overeating when there, and ended up glad I packed my diet snack bars.

Nah man,
Its what keeps you healthy! (the vodka). How do you think all of us russians are so healthy? Not a germ in sight in your body.. Health of your organs, on the other hand, is questionable.:beer:
No really.

Looked at myself in the mirror this morning.. then stepped on the scale. Dropped off a few digits.

Apparently, never sleeping, eating random things, and amorously pursuing random strangers is healthy, so long as you consume copious amounts of vodka in the process.

I'm calling it the "Chelsea Handler Diet".

Russians often joke, “We eat vodka.” Since its invention, vodka has been used in Russia as a medicine, antiseptic and cosmetic remedy. Vodka used to save lives, especially during World War II, when no other antiseptic was available. It was also widely used after the Chernobyl nuclear power plant blast to clear a person's body of radioactive nuclides. - RT.com

Russians often joke, “We eat vodka.” Since its invention, vodka has been used in Russia as a medicine, antiseptic and cosmetic remedy. Vodka used to save lives, especially during World War II, when no other antiseptic was available. It was also widely used after the Chernobyl nuclear power plant blast to clear a person's body of radioactive nuclides. - RT.com

That's amazing!

Vodka- to your health. Protection from radioactive fallout included. Cool!

Back