I just quit my Job..

will_fly_for_bandwith

Well here goes.....

Just quit my (non flying) position here in Portland Oregon for a (non flying) job in Tampa FL.

So this is what a mild panic feels like

c172captain

Well if you quit for a good reason (which I can only assume and hope you did) to move on to a bigger and better job (which I can only assume and hope you did), then you should have no reason to panic! :)

SFCC/UND

Which is better raining season in Portland? Or sunny seasons with girls in bikinis? Or topless men, which ever floats your boat.

will_fly_for_bandwith

Which is better raining season in Portland? Or sunny seasons with girls in bikinis? Or topless men, which ever floats your boat.

humm lets see

KHIO 180053Z 00000KT 1/4SM FG VV001 07/07 A3012 RMK AO2 SLP200 T00720072 RVRNO
KTPA 180053Z 36003KT 10SM CLR 12/04 A3023 RMK AO2 SLP235 T01170044 $

And my wife is married :sarcasm:

DPApilot

GUYSH! GUYSH! GUYSH!
humm lets see

KHIO 180053Z 00000KT 1/4SM FG VV001 07/07 A3012 RMK AO2 SLP200 T00720072 RVRNO
KTPA 180053Z 36003KT 10SM CLR 12/04 A3023 RMK AO2 SLP235 T01170044 $

And my wife is married :sarcasm:

Haha, no rwy visaul range at HIO, but then the wx reporting system is f'ed up at TPA, so... haha

yoman793

good call on making the move. couldnt have picked a better time to do so. hurricane season is over and i cant count how many times i've worn shorts and sandals on x-mas day over the years. our winters are lax. cant beat the florida weather! good luck with the new job.

aeroman2

good luck with the new job, I recently left my old job and I am now working for a county S.O and I love it!

tpaRob

You'll love Tampa. I actually moved down here in 2001 to work on MacDill AFB too. spent 2 years as an internet developer with SOCOM. There is so much to do down here. The line guys at the local FBO are kinda shady.

will_fly_for_bandwith

Re: I just quit my Job.. UPDATE

I have been down here for two weeks.. going great so far.
I have not shipped my truck down yet so I'm limited on the mobility front.. however I did get over to CAMS on Sunday.

Murdoughnut

Well sized member
Re: I just quit my Job.. UPDATE

I have been down here for two weeks.. going great so far.
I have not shipped my truck down yet so I'm limited on the mobility front.. however I did get over to CAMS on Sunday.
What'd you think of the place? Next time you're out on the ramp, look for N52633 parked right across from CAMS MX hangar - that's the bird I co-own.