"I got the HR email, but not the PEPC email..." POST!

MrBucket

I realize I've already asked this 600 times, but I'm a little concerned, so bear with me if I'm being annoying.

Post if you got the initial email from your HR rep, but did not get the PEPC invite like everyone else in the free world.
Does this mean they decided, "Ya know... on second thought ,we really dont like you that much after all. No PEPC for you." I feel like my chances of getting in on the Kansas City PEPC have been greatly diminished because of this.
Theres gotta be someone else out there that this happened to!!

And also, I'd like to say sorry to those who didn't receive anything at all. I hope you guys are still in the running and have been misinformed, or end up getting picked with Pub3-6.

for the round of hiring before this, I didn't get my pepc invite email until 2 weeks after everyone started getting them. this meant the NY pepc was already full but they still offered me mem and chi

I realize I've already asked this 600 times, but I'm a little concerned, so bear with me if I'm being annoying.

Post if you got the initial email from your HR rep, but did not get the PEPC invite like everyone else in the free world.
Does this mean they decided, "Ya know... on second thought ,we really dont like you that much after all. No PEPC for you." I feel like my chances of getting in on the Kansas City PEPC have been greatly diminished because of this.
Theres gotta be someone else out there that this happened to!!

And also, I'd like to say sorry to those who didn't receive anything at all. I hope you guys are still in the running and have been misinformed, or end up getting picked with Pub3-6.
I answere this in a different board but will answer again. For pubnat1, I never got an email saying what yours did. I ended up calling a HR person and was told that I had been selected but they couldn't tell me where I was going because two facilities had selected me and they were in the process of deciding who would get me. That may be the reason they can not tell you where you are going.

I answere this in a different board but will answer again. For pubnat1, I never got an email saying what yours did. I ended up calling a HR person and was told that I had been selected but they couldn't tell me where I was going because two facilities had selected me and they were in the process of deciding who would get me. That may be the reason they can not tell you where you are going.

Thanks for the response. Do you remember how long it took for them to eventually tell you? The deadline to respond for the PEPCs is Oct20, so I'm hoping before that...

Back