I finally opened it up tonight!

X-Forces

Big Black Guy
And it's full of lots of COOL •!!!!

My NJC '07 raffle prize bag. I figured I would share it with everyone

Mike, you are the man! 1000 more thank yous for all of your effort, and putting this together. Really cool man.

Anyway, for all of you unfortunate sole that did pay off Max..... I mean win the raffle :D, here is what you missed out on.

CIMG3298.jpg

A Breakdown...

A Jetblue & an AirTran tee tee shirts.

CIMG3300.jpg

A couple of UPS cups and an Alteon spill proof cup.

CIMG3301.jpg

Put together glider planes, great for the kids...and dads

CIMG3302.jpg

Two mouse pads

CIMG3303.jpg

Loads of stickers. A couple of fridge magnets as well.

CIMG3304.jpg

Pens from everyone, and some really nice ones too. Some highlighters too

CIMG3305.jpg

A Mini-Mag lite from JetBlue (Really cool!), a second flashlight from Boeing (But everyone got one of those :D) a key fob from Bombardier, and a really swish Key chain (I think it's a key chain) from Boeing

CIMG3306.jpg

A set of sunglasses with a hard zipper case, also from Bombardier

CIMG3307.jpg

A few more things that couldn't be made out clearly from the photos.

An AirTran Penlight
A box of mints (AirTran)
Luggage tags from AirTran and Boeing
A NFL pin from Hawaiian Airlines
A Rolls Royce pin from, well, Rolls Royce I guess
A UPS put together glider (But I guess it only flies at night :D)

And, of course, the bag itself

All in all a nice little collection of goods. Hats of to Mike!! Thanks again.

Keith

Mike is definetly the man for providing all the swag! :rawk:

p.s. to Dazzler (who game me the winning ticket, but had to leave) .....all of the bags contained different stuff. I didn't take anything from your bag....Although, if your bag did contain the same stuff, I just may have.:sarcasm:

Mike is definetly the man for providing all the swag! :rawk:

p.s. to Dazzler (who game me the winning ticket, but had to leave) .....all of the bags contained different stuff. I didn't take anything from your bag....Although, if your bag did contain the same stuff, I just may have.:sarcasm:
Jim, exactly how many tickets did you have?:D:rolleyes:

And it's full of lots of COOL •!!!!

My NJC '07 raffle prize bag. I figured I would share it with everyone

Mike, you are the man! 1000 more thank yous for all of your effort, and putting this together. Really cool man.

Anyway, for all of you unfortunate sole that did pay off Max..... I mean win the raffle :D, here is what you missed out on.

Thanks for the feedback, glad that you liked the goodies!:rawk: Took me about a year to get all of that stuff, Jetblue really came through this year with the swag, though, I had to trade the guy to get it, but, it was worth it....

I need to give a shout-out to: Airtran, Midwest, Hawaiian, UPS, & Bombardier, they provided some of the goodies as well.

two, my ticket and then dazzler gave me his when he left. it had to win:

lucky 7's baby

I said that it would win, didn't I?
Besides, it wouldn't have one if I had kept the ticket myself because I have NEVER won a raffle in my life.

Incidentally JEP, my bag had a lot less in it than X-Forces', so I think you may have "borrowed" some items! ;)

I said that it would win, didn't I?
Besides, it wouldn't have one if I had kept the ticket myself because I have NEVER won a raffle in my life.

Incidentally JEP, my bag had a lot less in it than X-Forces', so I think you may have "borrowed" some items! ;)

Did you have a bag with the Jetblue model in it? If you so, you had less stuff, but, you still had some good stuff in that bag;)

Yeah, Pengy, I'm not complaining!

No - wait - I am complaining 'cos Jep nicked me stuff!

O.k. you got me... I took one G150 pen. I needed a untensil to write with at the airport..... :eek:

It was a nice pen.....

I swear, that's all. Hat - wouldn't fit. Shirt (Niiiice) wouldn't fit. Everything else, I had: key chain - check, alteon hiliters - check, stickers - check, planes - check, etc......... :D

O.k. you got me... I took one G150 pen. I needed a untensil to write with at the airport..... :eek:

It was a nice pen.....

I swear, that's all. Hat - wouldn't fit. Shirt (Niiiice) wouldn't fit. Everything else, I had: key chain - check, alteon hiliters - check, stickers - check, planes - check, etc......... :D

I believe you!
Yeah, I remember offering you the hat and you mentioning that it wouldn't fit your "dome" !

It was a nice pen.....

Shame! That G150 was a nice pen, you could have grabbed some of the cheaper pens in the bag, but, no, you grabbed the nicer one!:nana2::panic:

Shame! That G150 was a nice pen, you could have grabbed some of the cheaper pens in the bag, but, no, you grabbed the nicer one!:nana2::panic:

Come on, Mike it was how we say........Courier Fee :D

Back