I don't feel so embarassed about "Song" anymore

Re: I don\'t feel so embarassed about \"Song\" anymore

774905gracelferguson2.jpg

This one was the best!
grin.gif

Re: I don\'t feel so embarassed about \"Song\" anymore

Ever been to Hawaii? It's kind of liver shaped isn't it?

What, what's that? I can't hear you over the roar of the engines......oh, okay they've stopped now!

Another Bob Newhart fan ...

Excerpts from the pilot's speech in the DC-1:

"I'm sorry sir, I can't hear your question over the sound of the engines. Oh wait they've stopped now sir.

Hey Harry, the engines are going out again. It's the third button on the left I think. Hold it Harry the cabin lights are going out. Try the third button on the right. That's got 'em, That's got 'em! ....

If you have any needs during the flight our two stewardesses, Trixie and Bubbles, er excuse me Miss Swanson and Miss Savage will assist you. First we'd like to apologize for the lack of seats and having to stand the whole way. You may want to occasionally alternate your hands with the straps above your head. Oh, those of you flying coach, you don't have any straps, so don't bother looking for them ...

... In the event of an emergency landing, our copilot becomes hysterical. At least he has in the past. If you see him running up and down the aisles screaming, shouting something like "God save us, we're going to crash" or something like that, it may be a good idea to slip in to your life jacket ...

... "If we should ditch, how long will the plane stay afloat?" Well, Golly that's awfully hard to say ma'am. I mean some of them go down like a rock. And others for one reason or another will stay up for two, three minutes ..."

A classic
grin.gif

Back