HR Contact

aviatorchris

Has anyone been able to get ahold of Brenda in OKC. Ive called her maybe 20 times and has never picked up.

Ill take what you guys say with a grain of salt but has anyone heard when Terminal for LA PEPC should exspect to go to OKC? I'm curious because I dont wanna start another semester of school and hafta leave in March.

Anyone with insight?

Has anyone been able to get ahold of Brenda in OKC. Ive called her maybe 20 times and has never picked up.

Ill take what you guys say with a grain of salt but has anyone heard when Terminal for LA PEPC should exspect to go to OKC? I'm curious because I dont wanna start another semester of school and hafta leave in March.

Anyone with insight?

im from the KC PEPC and they told us that it will be be going anywhere from March - Summer...so if you guys are goin to the LA PEPC i dont think will be goin till atleast the summer...they are SOO backed up

Ive heard that enroute is backed up but terminal isnt?

yeah it looks like Terminal isnt as backed up as En Route is, but they still gotta send all the people from KC before they are gonna start sending LA people..all the KC people will have their clearances pretty much done by the time you even get to the pepc. i think you will be more than ok going to school. school ends mid may right? thats only 3.5 months after the pepc...i dont think you will be going before that.

thats pretty much my hope but before i pay for school I kinda want a verbal confirmation from a HR rep. Can anyone pm me a number besides Brenda?

Anyone with insight?

She was leaving for vacation during the week following our PEPC and I imagine, if she's back yet, that she's incredibly backlogged and trying to catch up. I wouldn't expect KC folks to hear anything about security clearances for several more weeks, and many many more after that for a class date. Kansas City PEPC folks were quoted an april/may timeframe, with earlier dates just being "as available" when openings occur.

Lake Front New Orleans Tower.
Is Brenda the only OKC contact that has info on OKC dates?
Everyone there has the same information. They all access the same database. You can try calling the main number but they're just going to route you to your HR rep.

but they still gotta send all the people from KC before they are gonna start sending LA people.

FAIL !

There will be LA people getting to OKC BEFORE KC people. You're sorted by your facility by TOL date, not by TOL date solely.

I swear I've posted this 'process' 4x in the last 2 weeks. :p

FAIL !

There will be LA people getting to OKC BEFORE KC people. You're sorted by your facility by TOL date, not by TOL date solely.

I swear I've posted this 'process' 4x in the last 2 weeks. :p

You are saying that each facility has a set class date for its trainees...and this is true for enroute centers... But terminals like Lake front airport in New Orleans or grand canyon or 30 other smaller facilities.....don't have select dates for trainees. Each class has fillers... trainees from smaller facilities or facilities in need fill these spots.
:nana2: just what I have heard...

You are saying that each facility has a set class date for its trainees...and this is true for enroute centers... But terminals like Lake front airport in New Orleans or grand canyon or 30 other smaller facilities.....don't have select dates for trainees. Each class has fillers... trainees from smaller facilities or facilities in need fill these spots.
:nana2: just what I have heard...

It's pretty much as needed.

If someone gets DFW for example from KC PEPC and someone gets LAS from LA PEPC and LAS needs to fill a slot (only 1 person with TOL who is from LA PEPC) and DFW needs to fill two slots and has 3 folks waiting (the last from the KC PEPC) then guess who goes first. They don't say "Oh sorry LAS, there are people from the KC PEPC who haven't been to Academy yet, so you're just going to have to wait a year or so until they all get their dates"

and here comes the chart... wait for it, wait for it....

classscenario.jpg

Where is gimp when I need him... he's been waiting FOREVERRRRRRRRRR!!!!! He's even before PUB1.

Anyone with insight?

You've probably already done this but I was told that it was better to use e-mail than telephone. I've already contacted my HR rep via e-mail several times.

You've probably already done this but I was told that it was better to use e-mail than telephone. I've already contacted my HR rep via e-mail several times.

What you say is true!! Email is the best way to contact your HR rep.

Robin is the only person I can get on the phone:D Robin If you see this, Your the Best!!!:D:D

Anyone with insight?

Wow....distance planning are we!??!?! That is an answer you'll get at the LA PEPC. At MCI, it was one of the first 5 things out of the FAA mouth. Also a class date is based on you passing the PEPC and being cleared.

It's pretty much as needed.

Where is gimp when I need him... he's been waiting FOREVERRRRRRRRRR!!!!! He's even before PUB1.

EXceLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL !!!!!!!

sweet - love that spreadsheet action.

Can you add more color? Maybe a little pivot table?

my posts make less and less sense.

Back