For Sale HP 3330 All-In-One B/W Laserjet

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
used but not abused, we're asking $200. Toner is still good, it functions very well...This can be used to print out your CFI manual, bid schedules or final schedule to hang up on the fridge (like we do)...it can be used to scan flight photos, fax your CP or copy resumes etc ;)

it was just not compatible with our macs as far as scanning is concerned, so we bought a brother laser all-in-one to replace it. We had it hooked up wirelessly using a wireless card (so yes, it can be done). We've owned it for about 2 years.

I'm still looking for the manual (i know it's here somewhere)...but it along with the software drivers can be found on the hp.com site. I do however have the installation CD.

hp_laserjet_3330MFP.jpg

here are the specs

I'm willing to bring it up to NJC for anyone that wants to ship it back home or what not. I'm not willing to ship from phx unless full UPS shipping charge is paid for and my bet is that it'd be pretty darn pricey at almost 36lbs. I don't have the original box anymore and it'd have to be packaged correctly which is why i'd take it down to one of the UPS mail places. So cost of the box, packaging, shipping would have to be added in.

Per the boss's rules:

4. Must be aviation related. NO EXCEPTIONS

The benefits of sleeping with the Big Chief! :)

Do you know the cost to replace the toner?

I just pulled a quote for you for shipping. from scottsdale to New York it would be 68 bucks, scottsdale to Long Beach Ca would be $32, based on this info from the spec sheet. If it needed to be shipped i'm sure I could swing some sort of discount.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Dimensions
(H X W X D)
[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Unit[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]As Shipped[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]23.23" X 23.62" X 19.68"[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Weight[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]35.27 lb[/FONT]

Per the boss's rules:

4. Must be aviation related. NO EXCEPTIONS

The benefits of sleeping with the Big Chief! :)

Do you know the cost to replace the toner?
we talked it over and decided that used computer equipment (computer, laptop, printer, accessories) should be allowed since it can and is used for aviation purposes (even if not solely for aviation purposes).

toner replacement is about $40-$50.

I just pulled a quote for you for shipping. from scottsdale to New York it would be 68 bucks, scottsdale to Long Beach Ca would be $32, based on this info from the spec sheet. If it needed to be shipped i'm sure I could swing some sort of discount.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Dimensions
(H X W X D)
[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]23.23" X 23.62" X 19.68"[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Weight[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]35.27 lb[/FONT]
how can you swing a discount? do you work at one of the UPS stores?

why yes i do. I work at the one at pinnacle peak and pima. I'd have to talk to the boss man, but I'm sure there wouldn't be an issue. I also forgot to mention that packing for an item like that tends to run about $30 to $40.

I think you guys should go Office Space on that thing at Network JC, shoot I think I even have the rather inappropriate song on my computer to give you some background music.

nah.. we have an HP 4V Laserjet that's a LOT older (creaks and groans when printing) and willing to donate for that type of thing if people want it... but that puppies mega heavy and i doubt doug will want to put it in the car. HAHA

Heck, if anyone in phx wants to go gung ho on it (the 4V), you can come and pick it up tomorrow....haha

this one still has a lot of good use out of it and i could use the $$ :)

Back