How was Vegas?

Mavmb

So how was Las Vegas? Sorry I couldn't make it. I had to move over the weekend. Anyway, I wanted to see some Vegas pics? Where are all of the stripper pics? And I just want to see the pictures of the female strippers, not any of Iain!

Check out the Network JC board. There's a link to most of the pics in various places in there. No strippers, sorry. I think Iain would have swapped Tony's camera for an extra lap dance......

Yeah, I would probably have swapped Tony for a few more lap dances too - not sure if the club would have paid him, I doubt he coudl pole dance too good!

Hmm, Tony pole dancing at a strip club.....
eek.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

You'd be surprised at what I can do.

Just think....Jackie Chan, Jet Li, Bruce Lee....why not me?

Let's just say that I wouldn't be a challenge for the "Thunder from Down Under." While it wouldn't have been as bad as Chris Farley, any tips I got from the ladies would have been sympathy tips.

Isn't that just an everyday thing for you, though?!

Sorry. Had to take it.

He's right, though. I'll take it any way I can get it! Sympathy, charm, whatever!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/Smilecrunch.gif

[ QUOTE ]
He's right, though. I'll take it any way I can get it! Sympathy, charm, whatever!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/Smilecrunch.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure it's more charm than sympathy. I didn't appreciate the pole dancing visual that came to mind!

[ QUOTE ]
Just think....Jackie Chan, Jet Li, Bruce Lee....why not me?

[/ QUOTE ]

Think "Hero" and think "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon"? My users can't read that fast! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Back