how much time and how many hours at DCA sanford

Matt, you are the one that made yourself out to be the moron with every post you ever made. You were a terrible spokes person for the school and I am sure they are glad you are gone. UPS made relevant points in his posts. All you were able to do was come back with petty, childish comments. And you still do. I hope the people at airnet are glad to have you. And I hope you find the 54,000 you spent was worth it.

"UPS your a propaganda spreading moron."

It's you're, not your...who's the moron?

www.dictionary.com

Here's how I keep it straight. I try to use you are in the sentence and if it sounds right, then it's you're and not your.

hobo said:
thanks matt. i try to only tell the truth and not just advertise my opinion tho it happens b/c im human. who are you working for that youre flying a baron? I thought you finished the whole dca program why didnt you go to the regionals or are you still going there? if you want you can pm me.
I went to airnet for a multitude of reasons, most importantly, I liked their potential growth prospects, as well as the learjet.

DE727UPS said:
"UPS your a propaganda spreading moron."

It's you're, not your...who's the moron?

www.dictionary.com

Here's how I keep it straight. I try to use you are in the sentence and if it sounds right, then it's you're and not your.
UPS, we'll just have to agree to disagree. I dislike you, you dislike me. I'll treat it the same way I do with the girl, "My fault, I'm a dick!" See just like that it's over and we're back to good, schnookums!

Flip said:
Matt, you are the one that made yourself out to be the moron with every post you ever made. You were a terrible spokes person for the school and I am sure they are glad you are gone. UPS made relevant points in his posts. All you were able to do was come back with petty, childish comments. And you still do. I hope the people at airnet are glad to have you. And I hope you find the 54,000 you spent was worth it.
I've never professed to be a spokesman for anything but Miller Lite and Malboro Lights. They might be glad I'm gone, but either way, there are some there that I no doubt have made a positive impact on, and they outweigh the drivel that can be stated on this board. If I have pissed you off so much, please let me know what I did to you. Why don't you pm me and let me know who you are and then we can have a conversation like adults, instead of flinging poo on public boards. I know you won't but the offer stands.

"I dislike you, you dislike me"

Dislike you? I had pretty much forgot who you were until you called me a moron three times.

"I'll treat it the same way I do with the girl, "My fault, I'm a dick!" See just like that it's over and we're back to good, schnookums"

Are you apologizing for calling me a moron? I'm not really sure.

My feelings towards DCA are the same as they always have been. The day they stop saying "being owned by Delta means everything" or "we are the only flight school that serves the entire Delta system". Or the day they put a JC link at their website. That's when my feelings towards DCA might change. It was never meant to be personal but a bunch of DCA guys got their panties in a wad. I guess I shouldn't be surprised since it's natural to think the route you took is the best. Gawd knows I do.

Like I said at the other forum, I don't expect to feel the love of DCA, FSA, PanAm, or Capt guys. I've been called names and flamed by the best. Unlike some of them, though, I'm still here and I'm not going anywhere.

We can agree to disagree on the best route to take. I've done that with a few DCA guys. It's no big deal.

DE727UPS said:
"I dislike you, you dislike me"

Dislike you? I had pretty much forgot who you were until you called me a moron three times.

"I'll treat it the same way I do with the girl, "My fault, I'm a dick!" See just like that it's over and we're back to good, schnookums"

Are you apologizing for calling me a moron? I'm not really sure.

My feelings towards DCA are the same as they always have been. The day they stop saying "being owned by Delta means everything" or "we are the only flight school that serves the entire Delta system". Or the day they put a JC link at their website. That's when my feelings towards DCA might change. It was never meant to be personal but a bunch of DCA guys got their panties in a wad. I guess I shouldn't be surprised since it's natural to think the route you took is the best. Gawd knows I do.

Like I said at the other forum, I don't expect to feel the love of DCA, FSA, PanAm, or Capt guys. I've been called names and flamed by the best. Unlike some of them, though, I'm still here and I'm not going anywhere.

We can agree to disagree on the best route to take. I've done that with a few DCA guys. It's no big deal.
I'm apologizing for wasting my time arguing with you. Your as bullheaded as me on this issue. I think you're, see I got it right that time, wrong about some of your opinions, but me ranting will not change that. You'll go on with your mislead "jihad" against DCA and I will continue to call you a moron! It just doesn't work out for either one of us. I know we have better things to do. Me personally, I enjoyed the experience and felt that I had good training and I got what I paid for. End of story. Whether you care to disagree with that or not is your piece of pie. Umm, pie! I don't agree with the fact that you flame the school on hearsay, but your going to continue to do it either way. Back to the cold for me.

mnixon said:
I've never professed to be a spokesman for anything but Miller Lite and Malboro Lights. They might be glad I'm gone, but either way, there are some there that I no doubt have made a positive impact on, and they outweigh the drivel that can be stated on this board. If I have pissed you off so much, please let me know what I did to you. Why don't you pm me and let me know who you are and then we can have a conversation like adults, instead of flinging poo on public boards. I know you won't but the offer stands.
Cmon Flip, where you at brother?

UPS-

I agree with you on this one. There are ways to go about getting your views across. This is not the way. The way mnixon has tried to do it is 'moronic'.

I find this really funny. Calling someone names and adding insults on a message board...a message board. Wow. Really insightful and intimidating. Haha.

By the way nixon, I am a DCA guy and I love it as well. Couldn't ask for anything else. Just fininshing inst. under budget and under time frame.

UPS has his views which never dissuaded me from coming here. The jihad will fail, the marketing (resolve) is too strong. haha.

Anyway, he has his views of DCA, we have ours. Calling names isn't going to change it and takes away from your credibility.

"I don't agree with the fact that you flame the school on hearsay"

The marketing is out there for everyone to see. Those of us in the biz a while see it for what it is. How is it hearsay when it's on the web and in the magazine ads?

"It just doesn't work out for either one of us"

How is it not working out great for me? I feel pretty good...

"The jihad will fail"

Never said I was gonna win. Just trying to make a point I believe in. DCA is treated here pretty well. You wanna see a flamefest, do a search at flightinfo.

husky16 said:
UPS-

I agree with you on this one. There are ways to go about getting your views across. This is not the way. The way mnixon has tried to do it is 'moronic'.

I find this really funny. Calling someone names and adding insults on a message board...a message board. Wow. Really insightful and intimidating. Haha.
I wasn't trying to be intimidating. Not really my style. Glad your doing well with your training. Good luck to you.

"Sorry oh great one. I have seen the error in my ways master! Get off yourself"
"I wasn't trying to be intimidating. Not really my style"

What is your style?

You sound like Cleared4ILS at the FSA forum. I'm sorry, but I've been in the biz for a few years. UPS for 15. Sorry if this makes me sound superior, I don't mean for it to. Honest. Really....

If you've been in the biz a while, you'll understand how silly it is that DCA marketing makes the claim "being owned by Delta, means everything". Delta is in bankruptcy, Comair is probably going to furlough if they haven't already, and Delta sold ASA to another airline.

If you're not in the biz, like a newbie, you read "being owned by Delta, means everything" and you're like....wow, I can go to THIS school that's owned by Delta Airlines. Heck...cost doesn't matter, fine print doesn't matter, THEY are owned by DELTA....hot digitty damn. Where do I sign.

You'll say...someone that stupid deserves it. I say, it's wrong to suck people in like that.

mnixon said:
Sorry oh great one. I have seen the error in my ways master! Get off yourself.
What does "get off yourself" mean? Sounds kinda sexual, but the visuals just aren't working for me. Is that supposed to be "get off of yourself", or "get yourself off", or, like, what???

:bandit:

SteveC said:
What does "get off yourself" mean? Sounds kinda sexual, but the visuals just aren't working for me. Is that supposed to be "get off of yourself", or "get yourself off", or, like, what???

:bandit:

I have forgotten how much fun was to lurk around here...Been on the CTS ( Cadillac CTS) forum a bit too much lately...

Just an update-

I just recently finished my Instrument rating prior to the xmas holiday. I finished way under the average time. I am not sure on the cost just yet. I'll get back to you after i crunch the numbers.

So, far I'm really happy. The average time to get through private and instrument is 16 weeks (8 for each). I have finished both in 10 weeks (5 for each). I had a little break in between so total time is 11 weeks. Estimated cost is around 18-20k. I'll get back to ya. Now on to commercial.

Hope everyone had a great holiday

Back