How much do you pay for your Flight benefits?

Pepwave1

I just stopped working at a Regional with UA benefits that ran me $300 to access for the year for me, my spouse, and my best friend.
(Access to CASS was free.)

I’m curious how much other airlines charge to have access to their flight benefits? Or is this just a regional thing?

I found out today that you don’t have to pay for them in some places.

It's "free" but I have been bumped and had hotels and rentals cars all messed up. And stress. I'm sure that costs something

I just stopped working at a Regional with UA benefits that ran me $300 to access for the year for me, my spouse, and my best friend.
(Access to CASS was free.)

I’m curious how much other airlines charge to have access to their flight benefits? Or is this just a regional thing?

I found out today that you don’t have to pay for them in some places.
At my regional I pay $200 a year

Free at B6. It’s also nice having business ZED agreements with a bunch of airlines, and when all else fails, CASS is a life saver.

Have you done La Compagnie? I remember when they started and have been interested in how the service is.

Yes! A couple of times and it was great. Pretty seamless process and the all-business/lie flat seats and great service make the standby stresses worth while. They’re an all A21N fleet with about 50 seats total so it never feels crowded on board and the boarding/deplaning is quick and painless.

My regional flies for a few carriers. Each one has different fees. Some are free, some have annual fees. Listing “pilot commuting” on ZED gets me just about anywhere I need to go if I can’t get on with one of our carriers.

Been at 3 airlines, F9 was $50/year. My regional had just dropped the $50/year for DL and my current major doesn't charge annual fees to have the access but companions are yield fare pricing.

Back