Personnel
Management
will be a model
of performance
for other
Federal agencies
Operational Goals
Complete 85% of initial clearance investigations for:
2 6 O P M S t r a t e g i c a n d O P e r a t i O n a l P l a n a d d e n d u M i i 2 0 0 8 2 0 1 0
Secret/confidential level in an average of 70 days or less.
Provide all agencies the option of receiving completed
investigations via imaged format versus hardcopy format, with participating agencies enabled for electronic transmission within 60 days of executing the required security Memorandum of
Understanding
2 6 O P M S t r a t e g i c a n d O P e r a t i O n a l P l a n a d d e n d u M i i 2 0 0 8 2 0 1 0
0 8 2 0 1 0

Good luck with the FFA doing anything within the time frame alloted. These are merely guidelines and they will move the goalposts as soon as they find that they cannot meet their goals.

Good luck with the FFA doing anything within the time frame alloted. These are merely guidelines and they will move the goalposts as soon as they find that they cannot meet their goals.

Not counting on the FAA. These goals are for the OPM office, hence the title how long does the OPM have to complete your clearance.

Not counting on the FAA. These goals are for the OPM office, hence the title how long does the OPM have to complete your clearance.

interchangable...you guys/girls think this is bad. Wait till you actually work for them..you will beat what little brains are left after all of this..out

My clearance was completed in a day, but I have a prior clearance. The initial one I had took 10 months to complete.

you're on crack.
everything they said they'd do was accomplished in no more than 300% of the allotted time frame. :laff:

Back