How is the life of a flight attendant

Blakjak69

let me be more specific I would like to know how is a typical day of work where do they stay after they land in another country and at there home base I would appreciate very much your answers

Check out the perspective section of the main website. There's a lot of great info there.

A "typical" day for a F/A can vary widely.. some days will have long days with multiple flights, other days may only have one flight. You may work long flights or short flights. Some airlines separate their international and domestic divisions, so you may or may not do international right away, it depends on the airline.

The airline provides hotel accommodations while on a trip, on overnights. At your base city, you are responsible for your own living arrangements. Some overnights are short, some are long. Some airlines don't do overnights at all, and only do day trips where you'll always come back to your base city at the end of each workday.

I wrote a perspectives article here: Errr, nevermind, the links seem to be broken. Gotta send Doug a message about that. I'll update this post with a link when they're fixed.

Back