How far will a King Air Glide?

I fly both the PC-12 and king airs and let me the only fear I have with the Pilatus is the first 1000 ft. It is basically like a glider you can go forever, and its the easiest airplane to fly.
But my true love is the KING AIR

Ok, I have the answer: A King Air will glide all the way to the end of this runway! Thanks to Rainbow Air for giving us this demonstration.

Wow someone should have put their gear down, the terrain doesn't look that rough.

=Jason-

There is a limitation to 10 minutes in feather.

That is for windows, air quality and aux tank seals. It would not be considered a limitation in the air. In fact, if you have a FCU (is that what the fuel control component is called I can't remember) failure, you can feather the prop and use the engine as a generator.

Wow someone should have put their gear down, the terrain doesn't look that rough.

=Jason-

After running out of gas I on your first flight as PIC I can see how one might overlook the gear. I mean the pilot did overlook fuel all together!

Believe it or not since this took place in Mexico the pilot is still instructing at the school. There wasn't any enforcement action taken.

Whooooooowhat? This guy is still flying?
Ugh...stay away from Rainbow Scare(Air)!

I'm sure the King Air is flying with the Mexican Air Force now

Back