Houston AT-SAT

wesmelancon

I'm scheduled to take the AT-SAT Monday in Houston. Houston looks devastated from Hurricane Ike. Anyone heard any thing about testing being canceled? Would like to know something before I attempt to drive there from New Orleans tomorrow. Any help or input would be appreciated.

I'm scheduled to take the AT-SAT Monday in Houston. Houston looks devastated from Hurricane Ike. Anyone heard any thing about testing being canceled? Would like to know something before I attempt to drive there from New Orleans tomorrow. Any help or input would be appreciated.

Call Robinson directly. They'll give you a better answer than anything anyone here could tell you. (405) 840-3771.

I should add that I have family who lives about seven minutes from the hotel where they have the test, and this morning (Saturday), the power was out. Obviously, that'd be a hindrance, since it's all computer-based. With that said, Westchase is a fairly affluent and area of Houston, so I would expect power to come up their sooner than it may in some areas. If I hear anything new on them getting power back, I'll let you know.

Definitely call Robinson Aviation, we just got power and water back, but there are a lot of people out there still in need of power and water and even a place to stay.

Definitely call Robinson Aviation, we just got power and water back, but there are a lot of people out there still in need of power and water and even a place to stay.
he should have called on friday, if his test is at 8 tomorrow he doesn't have time to call before he needs to drive down, I bet they nixed the tests last week when the storm was near.

I heard from another taking it monday they cancled it for monday and should plan to take later in the week.

Dont quote me but thats what my buddy said whos taking it monday as well.

That doesnt seem right....

Did you get the e-mail? Its the new PAPER AT-SAT test.

New and improved... :sarcasm:

That doesnt seem right....

Did you get the e-mail? Its the new PAPER AT-SAT test.

New and improved... :sarcasm:

budget cut backs- the letter factory is now drawn on a booklet of post it notes you flip through real fast to animate them.

I am scheduled on the 17th in Houston. I called Robinson Aviation this morning and talked to Tina. She said the dates were still on for the Houston site. Obviously doesn't help the guy that posted the topic. On a side note, does anybody who lives in Houston know if any of the major roads are closed that go up towards the test site which is near George Bush Intercontinental? I'm coming from San Antonio.

I am scheduled on the 17th in Houston. I called Robinson Aviation this morning and talked to Tina. She said the dates were still on for the Houston site. Obviously doesn't help the guy that posted the topic. On a side note, does anybody who lives in Houston know if any of the major roads are closed that go up towards the test site which is near George Bush Intercontinental? I'm coming from San Antonio.

If your coming from San Antonio, you should have no problems getting to IAH. Most of the road closures here in Houston came from the flooding after Ike went through and those other storms showed up, and it was all south along 45 mostly. So, you should be fine.

If your coming from San Antonio, you should have no problems getting to IAH. Most of the road closures here in Houston came from the flooding after Ike went through and those other storms showed up, and it was all south along 45 mostly. So, you should be fine.

Ok, good to hear. Thanks Svirf.

Back