Horizon Air Hiring

Burrito

You ARE Freaking out. Man.
Good luck, all applicants. If you're new to the industry (Hi, from the forum!), but have a favorite you're aiming for:
Play the game.

Data, data, data. One cannot make bricks without clay.

Horizon Air - Dispatcher

Stay away from QX…lots of really great dispatchers have left for greener pastures (like a lot of us). There’s a reason why they’ve left.

tenor.gif

What's wrong with QX? Need details please. That's where I cut my teeth.

As someone entering the field in half a year, how do you feel about QX? COL vs. Seattle, etc.
Sorry if this is direct, I am trying to get a feel of where to put my regionals in terms of ranking (if I am ever graced with the luck to have more than 1 offer at a time)..

I don't know how anyone can survive in Seattle with what horizon pays there. That and Mesa I can never do

I don't know how anyone can survive in Seattle with what horizon pays there. That and Mesa I can never do

I thought Mesa was reasonable.

Have you seen the current SKYW thread? SEA COL and QX pay has to be up there with the folks who traded plasma for greenbacks at the mighty MQ.

As someone entering the field in half a year, how do you feel about QX? COL vs. Seattle, etc.
Sorry if this is direct, I am trying to get a feel of where to put my regionals in terms of ranking (if I am ever graced with the luck to have more than 1 offer at a time)..

Back