Hiring?

Vengeance

Hey guys what's up. I'm a former graduate of the academy finished up around February 08' and recently got my cfi certs. Is the academy still short instructors? If so any help on the application process would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

:nana2:

I think they are still looking, not sure though. I would call Connie at the front desk and ask. She will know.

Hey guys what's up. I'm a former graduate of the academy finished up around February 08' and recently got my cfi certs. Is the academy still short instructors? If so any help on the application process would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

:nana2:

I'm an April '08 graduate, just got hired.

Looks like there are a lot of CFIs now (lots of outsiders in the new once 75-80%), not sure how many MEI we have now, probably they still need CFI but not an huge amount.

Alex

[alex]yo man, federer is the greatest[/alex]

Kidding bro.

How many newhire, IE people in the last 3 months have been hired?

Alex! What's going on man it's Tom. What you been up to man. You guys still playing pool every friday night at your pad? Haha :rawk:

Alex! What's going on man it's Tom. What you been up to man. You guys still playing pool every friday night at your pad? Haha :rawk:

Yes we do! and does girls keep coming over :D

@Crockrocket94: I think 8 (2 FSA grad) in the last class, 12 (3 FSA grad) in this one...since you left probably around 25. Some of them will be only working for contracts, JAA stuff.

and yes federer is still the best!

Back