Hey BRO drivers...weight restricted question!

MusketeerMan

I'm going to buy a few ZED fares for mid-November for my parents to go from SMF-ACV and I know that fog is notorious for Eureka. If an alternate is required, how weight restricted will the BRO be? Any guesses? I'd assume the alternate would be RDD or back at SMF.

I'm going to buy a few ZED fares for mid-November for my parents to go from SMF-ACV and I know that fog is notorious for Eureka. If an alternate is required, how weight restricted will the BRO be? Any guesses? I'd assume the alternate would be RDD or back at SMF.

It really depends on a lot of things. Usually, they'll make SMF the alternate so they have re-booking options for the passengers. I'd say that they'd be able to get about 25 people and their bags on with alternate fuel for SMF. The loads are usually light, so it shouldn't be a problem.

It really depends on a lot of things. Usually, they'll make SMF the alternate so they have re-booking options for the passengers. I'd say that they'd be able to get about 25 people and their bags on with alternate fuel for SMF. The loads are usually light, so it shouldn't be a problem.

:yeahthat:

That's about what I would guess too, just shoot'n from the hip.

Back