Hello fellow aviation lovers!

Tom1999

Hi! I've just registered an account for this forum, even if I've been reading this forum's posts often in the last year.
My name's Tommaso and I'm a 22 year old from Italy, eager to start a career in aviation.
I know that this is mainly a U.S. based forum, but hopefully I can still find something helpful for my career here.
I mainly would like to become a Flight Dispatcher and I've been reading the section of the forum about this profession for a long time, but expect me to post a thread with some questions there, because I have some. Hopefully, in the future I can contribute more to the forum when I gain some personal experience in this field that I love.
If things go south, I'm also open and willing to pursue other professions, like aircraft mechanic (I attended a vocational high school for industrial mechanics before) and ground personnel.

See you around!

Hi! I've just registered an account for this forum, even if I've been reading this forum's posts often in the last year.
My name's Tommaso and I'm a 22 year old from Italy, eager to start a career in aviation.
I know that this is mainly a U.S. based forum, but hopefully I can still find something helpful for my career here.
I mainly would like to become a Flight Dispatcher and I've been reading the section of the forum about this profession for a long time, but expect me to post a thread with some questions there, because I have some. Hopefully, in the future I can contribute more to the forum when I gain some personal experience in this field that I love.
If things go south, I'm also open and willing to pursue other professions, like aircraft mechanic (I attended a vocational high school for industrial mechanics before) and ground personnel.

See you around!
register here as well: PPRuNe Forums - Professional Pilots Rumour Network

There are forums about aviation and aviation related jobs in just about every country. Just scroll down a little and look under the PPRUNE WORLDWIDE PPRuNe Worldwide - PPRuNe Forums

Back